From application to accomplished course
- Apply for one of our courses:
Print out the application form from this pdf file and send it to us: Share Music Sweden, P.O. Box 56, SE 563 22 Gränna.
- Some 2-3 weeks after the deadline you will get a letter stating whether you have been accepted or not.
- If you have been accepted, a welcoming letter is included. You will also find a form so you can fill in your requirements for housing, food, information on your health and the aids you need, if any.
- Send your reply to us, accepting or declining the course. Please also add the filled-in form on your choice of housing, food and information on your health.
- If you need technical aids, please fill in that form and add to your acceptance letter. We will help to arrange the technical aids you need in cooperation with the folk high school in question.
- On the first day of the course we usually get together at about 2 pm (14.00). The leading team presents itself and the contents of the course and some practical details.
- Course start!
- The course fee will be invoiced after the course.
- Photos from the course will be published about a week after the course
You could also send an e-mail and ask to have the form: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who have a personal assistant
If you have personal assistants we count on them to accompany you to the course. Accompanying assistants are full course members like everyone else in the basic courses. It is a good thing if the same assistants are present all through the course.
If you attend the course on your own and need some extra support, there may be another course participant to help you, a course companion. If you are not affected by a disability you will be expected to act as support (as a course companion) to those who need and want this.